Sunday, September 22, 2013

25 facts you don't know about me tag !

Hello everybody, 
How are you all ?

So today I want to do my fist tag on this blog ! It's the 25 facts you don't know about me tag. I wanted to do this tag for you guys to get to now me a little bit better because obviously I am a new beauty blogger !! Anyway let's get into it : 

1- I love to travel ! It's one of my favorite thing to do !
2- I can't go a day without listening to music. 
3- my favorite car is a range rover.
4- my favorite drugstore (makeup) brand is revlon or maybelline 
5- my favorite high end (makeup) brand is probably YSL or make up forever 
6- I am from France ;) 
7- I speak French and English 
8- I love watching series like Pretty little liars or Keeping up with the kardashians 
9- I love Drake ! I think he is really hot ;) 
10- My favorite book is divergent !
11- I have 3 brothers and 1 sister
12- I hate spiders and all insects 
13- I actually still go to school !
14- I hate math ;)
15- my sister is my best friend. We get along really well ;)
16- I prefer fruits than veggies. 
17- I love to shop ! (Obviously!) 
18- I am not a straight A student... I try, I try.. ;)
19- I am almost blonde. :P
20- I love horror movies. 
21- I want to be a lawyer ! 
22- I collect candles ! (Yes, I love me some candles) 
23- I love watching TV and being on my computer to write ! (Before I had this blog!) 
24- I paint my nails very 3 days because I am that obsessed with nail polish !
25- I swim every day 1 hour ! 

That's it for this tag. I hope you guys enjoyed ! 

Much love, rach' 






No comments:

Post a Comment