Friday, January 3, 2014

Best Of 2013 (Beauty)

Hi guys how are you ?
So it's officially 2014 !!!!!!!!

Today i'm doing my favorite products of 2013, only for beauty and then i'll do random in a next blog post (with fashion, food, music, books and all that good stuff)

- My favorite primer was the Benefit PoreFessional (and still is). It's actually the best primer I've ever tried in the past years.



- My favorite foundation of 2013 would have to be Make Up Forever HD foundation and Chanel Vitalumiere one. I can't choose between the two because they are both really good but quite expensive. 







- For concealer I love the Mac pro longwear one because it doesn't crease at all. That's a miracle for me because I live in a country where it's very hot, so this is a great concealer.



- For powder I love the Mac studio careblend pressed  powder. I use it to set my foundation. 




- For blush I love Benefit's Rockateur. It's a rose gold shade and really it's the best blush from Benefit that I've tried. 


- For bronzer, again from Benefit it's the Hoola bronzer. For real it's a great color for contouring and I love it !



- For highlight, obviously is Mac's soft and gentle. 




- For eyeshadow I love Mac's texture and nylon















- For mascara my all time favorite one is the L'oreal telescopic one !! Ughhh it's my favorite ever !!



- Now for lipstick I love Snob and Rebel by mac 





- Also, for lipstick I love YSL number 17 lipstick, it's a really pretty color.



- For lipgloss I love NYX's tea rose. It's my all time favorite lipgloss !!




That's all for my 2013 beauty favorite !! I know there is a lot of mac but yeah that's what I loved and still do !! 

Bye. 
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment